Re: Revoking NM application due to inactivity from Debian

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 01:25:50PM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:

> > Did this DAM member explain why? Did this DAM member already know that
> > you contribute without package maintenance?
> what happens/happened here is the following: Ingo has historically had
> some conflict with the (then only) DAM [1]. The above-mentioned
> DAM-member (who of course knows the full story) comment also indicated
> that Frontdesk should ask for a formal DAM statement first before we
> spend AM time on an application that would be likely to be rejected
> anyway. This statement has not yet arrived, though.

I think 3 month waiting for a simple "ok" or "nack" is enough.
How long should I have waited? 6 months? Another year? Even longer?

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc