Re: Ordering of unassigned applicants

Le Lun 10 Avril 2006 11:55, Ingo Juergensmann a écrit :
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 11:15:14AM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > I don't know.
> > Here related an example:
> > One of the first questions my AM asked was What I allready had done
> > for Debian. I did a summary and got back an answer like
> >  Yes, I have seen that, I'm on the same mailinglist,
> >  thank you for the summary.
>
> Erm.. pardon me, but shouldn't his be done *before* an AM is being
> assigned? I mean: how will you find a matching AM when those
> questions are asked *after* an AM is already assigned?
>
> Just wondering... ;)

 * advocacy mail
 * google

about the second one, it's particulary funny, what you can get searching
for someone with the magic "site:debian.org" at the end of the query.
You should try with your name[1], it's pretty... interesting

 [1] http://www.google.com/search?q=Ingo+Juergensmann+site:debian.org
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit