Re: Ordering of unassigned applicants

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 11:15:14AM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> > > The queue is not FIFO. FD tries to find a matching pair of AM and
> > > applicant.
> > I see. I wasn't aware that there is some "matching" applied. Is there
> > a place where this is described?
> I don't know.
> Here related an example:
> One of the first questions my AM asked was What I allready had done for
> Debian. I did a summary and got back an answer like
>  Yes, I have seen that, I'm on the same mailinglist,
>  thank you for the summary.

Erm.. pardon me, but shouldn't his be done *before* an AM is being assigned?
I mean: how will you find a matching AM when those questions are asked
*after* an AM is already assigned?

Just wondering... ;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc