Re: Ordering of unassigned applicants

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 12:02:49PM +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> Martin Wuertele wrote:
> > * Damyan Ivanov <divanov@creditreform.bg> [2006-04-10 10:14]:
> >
> >> So I am curious, how is the unassigned queue processed? Right now
> >> there are people who applied months before me and still have no AM
> >> assigned. Is there a special criteria? I've asked my AM, but he said
> >> he just asked for a NM and didn't choose anything.
> >
> > The queue is not FIFO. FD tries to find a matching pair of AM and
> > applicant.
>
> I see. I wasn't aware that there is some "matching" applied. Is there
> a place where this is described?

I don't know.

Here related an example:

One of the first questions my AM asked was What I allready had done for
Debian. I did a summary and got back an answer like

 Yes, I have seen that, I'm on the same mailinglist,
 thank you for the summary.

Cheers
Geert Stappers
--
Becoming a Debian Developer, is being a Debian Developer