Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

On Sun, April 2, 2006 16:11, Michael Banck wrote:
> There is no AM-ponders-on-application period in the NM process, if your
> AM is inactive that is a problem which needs fixing.  You should contact
> the front desk in that case, after you tried to ping your AM a couple of
> times.

Who to contact if the stall is with the FD and DAM? My main problem is the
loads of waiting in the whole process. That inactivity gives me the
feeling that the project isn't really interested in getting new people
aboard. Especially when those new people have already done all the work
that's required of them to show that they're capable, why doesn't the
project find the time to actually give them that account swifty?

It seems that my effort to quickly respond to all questions and tasks is
quite wasted in the light of the long waiting periods that follow. That's
demotivating.

Thijs