Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

Hi, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> Yes, followup checks are important.  As someone (sorry, brain's on the
> fritz, can't name names) mentioned upthread,

That would be me, and I'm sort-of used to people's brains being fritzy
when remembering my name (esp. FSVO "correctly") is conderned.  ;-)

> people on the NM ctte

... or whoever, as long as it's more than one person and not all of them
are required to say something. "Silence is consent" isn't a very good rule
of business, but replacing the last word with "indifference" is good
enough for me if enough people actually speak up.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Hydraulic pizza oven!!  Guided missile!  Herring sandwich!  Styrofoam