Re: My application process for becoming a debian developer

Hi,

Craig Small wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 08:02:32PM -0400, Tommy Moore wrote:
> > On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > * Tommy Moore <stp1800@earthlink.net> [2002-09-02 10:58]:
> > >
> > > There are.  http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=stp1800@earthlink.net
> > > says that the DAM is waiting for you to reply to some Philosophy&Procedures
> > > mail he sent you and for you to get your GPG key signed by a local
> > > developer.

Martin, may it be that you looked at the wrong line? If I log into
the database I see comments about ID and P&P at _Application Manager
Comments_ not at comments from DAM. And the Applicant has passed all
checks and was approved by Craig...

> > I was able to get my key signed by a local developer after Craig asked me
> > to do that.
> > My record shows the date the different steps in the process were
> > completed.
> However I would of said something along the lines of the DAM may ask for
> more information or need clarification.
>
> That seems to me what has happened here.

James hasn't written anything in his comments field -- which actually
doesn't mean he hasn't done something -- but nobody cannot resolve
that just seeing the db entries (except of course James)

Just my 2¢

Regards,

Rene
--
  .''`. Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73