Re: My application process for becoming a debian developer

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> * Tommy Moore <stp1800@earthlink.net> [2002-09-02 10:58]:
> > database says I need to be approved  by the DAM, and then there's not
> > anymore entries under my record after that.
>
> There are.  http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=stp1800@earthlink.net
> says that the DAM is waiting for you to reply to some Philosophy&Procedures
> mail he sent you and for you to get your GPG key signed by a local
> developer.

I was able to get my key signed by a local developer after Craig asked me
to do that.
My record shows the date the different steps in the process were
completed.

> gpg --keyserver pgp.earth.li --send-key 0xkey_id

Sent my updated key to the server so it should be there now.
Search for 0B09DCF3 as my key id.

> Also, you should get a sponsor for your packages.  See
> http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint
> --
Haven't got any packages that I'd like to have included in ot the debian
archive yet so will read the page you gave and keep it in mind for when I
want to add packages in to debian.

Thanks for the help.

Tommy