Re: My application process for becoming a debian developer

* Tommy Moore <stp1800@earthlink.net> [2002-09-02 20:02]:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>> Also, you should get a sponsor for your packages.  See
>> http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint
>
> Haven't got any packages that I'd like to have included in ot the debian
> archive yet so will read the page you gave and keep it in mind for when I
> want to add packages in to debian.

 Uhm, just out of curiosity, what for would you need a debian account,
then?  Maybe that's the problem the DAM has with your application -- he
might not see the need for you having an account, too.

 Don't get me wrong, there might of course be valid reasons for one to
have a debian account beside just to maintain packages but you should
provide your AM / the DAM with that reasons.

 Just my 0.02€.
Alfie
--
<Omnic> no, yes, I am planning on doing your application sometime in the next
          few days.