Re: AM report for Mariusz Przygodzki

On Monday 18 December 2000 02:28, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Hi.  Since I'm not the DAM, I don't know the exact reason, but.

Hi.

> In <[🔎] 00121700381800.13359@dune>,  on Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:38:18 +0100,
>
>  Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> wrote:
> > I would like to ask you about what kind of information I have to provide
> > to the AM yet in order to complete my application. I ask you about it
> > because unfortunately some people have already informed me (in private
> > conversations) my AM report can not satisfy the DAMs.
>
> Have you seen the "Mini-HOWTO for Debian New Maintainers Application
> Managers" written by Julian Gilbey and published from our web site as
>  <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amhowto> ?

Yes, several times.

> This page is linked from "Note for Application Managers" page
>  <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amchecklist> which in turn
> is linked from the main "New Maintainers' Corner" page
>  <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint>.

Yes, you're right.

> This "Mini-HOWTO" includes the checklist for the final report to FD&DAM
>  at <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amhowto#ap5>.

Exactly.

> And also, "Note for Application Managers" page has the section titled with
>  <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amchecklist#finalreport>, and there
> are list of additional items which are required for the report to FD&DAM.

Yes, your're right again.

> Take care if there are requests for account and prefered forwarded address,
> and the precise log of the discussion itself (just a summary is not at all
> sufficient for the DAM while it is enough for the report to the list).

Further analysis is not possible due to lack of feedback from the DAM with
additional requirements for the DAM's satisfaction.

> P.S. Account name has the limitation in its length.

Yes, and this is not this problem in this case ("Account names must be >= 2
characters, 3 is better.").

Thank you.

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.