Re: AM report for Mariusz Przygodzki

Hi.  Since I'm not the DAM, I don't know the exact reason, but.

In <[🔎] 00121700381800.13359@dune>,  on Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:38:18 +0100,
 Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> wrote:

> I would like to ask you about what kind of information I have to provide to
> the AM yet in order to complete my application. I ask you about it because
> unfortunately some people have already informed me (in private conversations)
> my AM report can not satisfy the DAMs.

Have you seen the "Mini-HOWTO for Debian New Maintainers Application Managers"
written by Julian Gilbey and published from our web site as
 <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amhowto> ?

This page is linked from "Note for Application Managers" page
 <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amchecklist> which in turn
is linked from the main "New Maintainers' Corner" page
 <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint>.

This "Mini-HOWTO" includes the checklist for the final report to FD&DAM
 at <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amhowto#ap5>.

And also, "Note for Application Managers" page has the section titled with
 <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-amchecklist#finalreport>, and there
are list of additional items which are required for the report to FD&DAM.

Take care if there are requests for account and prefered forwarded address,
and the precise log of the discussion itself (just a summary is not at all
sufficient for the DAM while it is enough for the report to the list).

P.S. Account name has the limitation in its length.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>