AM report for Eray Ozkural

Hi folks,

This is my final report for Eray Ozkural.

Debian userid: exa
Key ID: 874D539C
Fingerprint: 360C 852F 88B0 A745 F31B  EA0F 7C07 AE16 874D 539C

Identification Step:
--------------------

Since no Debian developers live in Turkey. Eray has provided ID photo
signed with his GPG Key.

P&P Step:
---------

Eray has shown a clear understanding of our goal and ways.

Tasks & Skills

Eray has the required skills to become a Debian developer. His main
interest is to maintain packages. I've checked one of its packages.
It was good. Found one problem that he has promptly fixed.

Conclusion

I recommend Eray to be accepted as a Debian developer.

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

          Support the Debian GNU/Linux Project (http://www.debian.org)