Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

* Taketoshi Sano

| > OTOH, you risk to loose the contribution of people who think such a funny
| > quiz is better left to monday evening TV. I certainly wouldn't bother to
| > spend my time with them.
|
| If that "quiz" is not the "exam to pass" at all, but a kind of "quick
| reference to the required knowledges in the Debian", how do you feel ?

I think this is a nice idea - have a quiz where I can see if my debian
knowledge is up to speed.  I think many people might take this before
applying as NMs. I would, if for nothing else, just to test myself.
If I failed miserabely I'd either not apply or read more before
retaking the test and applying.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.