Re: A weekly report?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 03:47:44AM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> What does the DAM step entail? Enrty into db.debian.org [yes]. Creation
> of account/directory on various machines?

The DAM has to be satisifed that the AM has done their job properly and
the steps have all been satisifed.  They may also call the applicant.

> Oh, it strikes me that a field for the preferred login name / redirection
> email for -private might be handy as well. But since on the DAM needs
> that information they should say if that would be useful.

That goes in the report.  I see that nm.debian.org is used to display
state and agregated statistics.  It also helps with the workflow and
handover.

If there is a consensus to add/drop/modify a field I'll gladly add any
in.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>