Re: A weekly report?

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 02:54:47PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:

> G'day,
>   I'm wondering if people are interested in some sort of auto-generated
> weekly report?  I've built up a rough report but can add some more
> fields if there is interest.
>
> Comments are welcome.

Here goes.

> Anyway, this is what it would look like if I ran in today:
>
>           Weekly Report on Debian New Maintainers
>           =======================================
>
> For week ending 19 Oct 2000.
>
> Weekly Summary Statistics
> =========================
> 13 more people applied to become a new maintainer
> 9 applicants became maintainers.

I think you mean `were passed on the DAM' because the ones you list
below a couple have not had their accounts created.

It'd be nice if you could list `new applicants' by name and email.

If you take up the distinction between passed to DAM / new maintainer
then how about ading a 'accounts created' this week section as well.

> New Maintainers
> ===============
> The following applicants became new maintainers last week:

s/became new maintainers/were handed to the DAM/

> Britton Kerin <fsblk@aurora.uaf.edu>
> Benjamin C. Hill <makolee@bork.hampshire.edu>
> Dr. Guenter Bechly <GBechly@gmx.de>
> Drew Parsons <dparsons@emerall.com>