A weekly report?

G'day,
  I'm wondering if people are interested in some sort of auto-generated
weekly report?  I've built up a rough report but can add some more
fields if there is interest.

Comments are welcome.

Anyway, this is what it would look like if I ran in today:

          Weekly Report on Debian New Maintainers
          =======================================

For week ending 19 Oct 2000.

Weekly Summary Statistics
=========================
13 more people applied to become a new maintainer
9 applicants became maintainers.

New Maintainers
===============
The following applicants became new maintainers last week:
Britton Kerin <fsblk@aurora.uaf.edu>
Benjamin C. Hill <makolee@bork.hampshire.edu>
Dr. Guenter Bechly <GBechly@gmx.de>
Drew Parsons <dparsons@emerall.com>
Angus Lees <gusl@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Ondrej Sury <ondrej@sury.cz>
Philip Blundell <philb@gnu.org>
Philip Brown <phil@bolthole.com>
Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen@hands.com>
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>