Re: A weekly report?

Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au> writes:

> > Weekly Summary Statistics
> > =========================
> > 13 more people applied to become a new maintainer
> > 9 applicants became maintainers.
>
> I think you mean `were passed on the DAM' because the ones you list
> below a couple have not had their accounts created.

Eh?  All the people Craig listed have had their accounts created. [See
end of mail]

> If you take up the distinction between passed to DAM / new maintainer
> then how about ading a 'accounts created' this week section as well.

Err, why should that part (num/names of applicants passed to DAM) of
the process be special cased?  I have no objection to Craig taking
over/automating the publication of "new debian maintainer
announcements", but I do object to it including the num/names of
applicants passed to DAM.

> > New Maintainers
> > The following applicants became new maintainers last week:
>
> s/became new maintainers/were handed to the DAM/

Again, no.