by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

ID
---
GPG key signed by Philipp Frauenfelder <pfrauenf@debian.org>
ID step passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees and understands the social contract, DMUP and the various Debian
procedures such as bugs policy manual and packaging guide.
Understands the difference between free beer and free software.
Provided good reasoning with regards to the tricky licensing issues around
microcode and tools associated with it.
P&P step passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Has packaged microcode-ctl
(found http://n.ethz.ch/student/gmiabla/download/microcode)
There were some errors in the first one I saw, but after some pointers
to some debhelper man pages the next package was quite good. Still has a
lintian error but needs some negoatiation with makedev maintainer to fix.
He did explain several ways to fix this, the the pluses and minuses.
T&S step passed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Giacomo be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: cate
Forwarding email: cate@dplanet.ch

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>