Re: Inclusion of a new package for Buster (dragonfly-reverb)

Hi Sebastian and all.

Le 2018-12-17 11:03, Sebastian Ramacher a écrit :
> - The Description of the binary package needs some work. Does it really
> matter
>   which toolkit was used to build the GUI?

I thought it was a good idea to give DPF a bit of visibility and
acknowledgement here.
If you think it's not useful, I'm fine with removing this. Please let me
know.

It doesn't really add anything. First, the description does not give enough information for "DPF" to be meaningful. Searching for "DPF" or "DPF toolkit", I mostly find results about diesel particulate filters and cleaning toolkits, as well as pdftk. Second, as a user installing dragonfly-reverb, does it matter to me if it is built with DPF or something else? As I see it, the main selling point of this package is that it provides hall-style reverb with various presets
including studios, small halls, medium halls, large halls, and so on as
standalone application, LV2 plugin, and VST plugin.

Point taken.

I've changed the description and I have mixed your suggestion + the upstream
suggestion. I hope it is good now.

As far as I know, I fixed all the other comments you've made previously too.

I've uploaded a second try package on mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/dragonfly-reverb

Please, let me know if anything more is needed.

Cheers,
Olivier