Re: FLV Problem

Le decadi 20 nivôse, an CCXXII, Fabian Greffrath a écrit :
> Honestly - apart from libdvdcss - what benefit does d-m.o still bring
> nowadays? The majority of packages I find there are redundant forks of
> packages already in Debian, mostly players and codecs.

Sorry to bring that back up, but I decided I finally did not want to let it
slide.

I do not know if that is what you are trying to do, but calling something a
"redundant fork" is a good way to start the troll here. Especially
"redundant", it is very derogatory. Having that kind of noise on this
mailing list would be unpleasant, but at least it would have the merit of
bringing the issue to the attention of users who do not know it already.

(I can explain what this is all about if people want, possibly in private to
avoid off-topic noise on the mailing-list.)

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George