Re: FLV Problem

Quoting Nicolas George (2014-01-16 21:41:07)
> Le decadi 20 nivôse, an CCXXII, Fabian Greffrath a écrit :
>> Honestly - apart from libdvdcss - what benefit does d-m.o still bring
>> nowadays? The majority of packages I find there are redundant forks
>> of packages already in Debian, mostly players and codecs.
>
> Sorry to bring that back up, but I decided I finally did not want to
> let it slide.
>
> I do not know if that is what you are trying to do, but calling
> something a "redundant fork" is a good way to start the troll here.

No, Nicolas, That's not trolling, but quite descriptive of packages
being duplicates of stuff in Debian.

Please beware that this is a Debian mailinglist.  If you favor
non-Debian stuff over Debian stuff then I wish you the best of luck with
that, but please only bother this list with your endeavours elsewhere if
constructive - i.e. if you believe Debian in inferior to other stuff
then share *how* it is so, in ways that Debian can improve.

That's actually what Fabian asked about: Please be constructive and
_answer_ his question.

 - Jonas