Re: Debian Multimedia (Unofficial) Promotion

Good time of the day, Fred.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You worte:

>> I think we have to be careful here - when injuring one -
>Hey ! Have never meant to injure anyone !

That's nice. Yet unintentional injures are still possible.
I just have pointed that out.

>> I do not think
>> Chris S. wanted to say anything bad against the repo, but rather to
>> make it more perfect - the Debian wiki pages he has found while
>> becoming familiar w/ Debian.
>>
>> Otherwise we risk to end up w/ many people that would not even try to
>> make things better - the thing that is not good/project_profitable.
>>
>> That's OK to correct but not to injure - IMHO.
>>
>I have the same opinion, and you probably have focussed on the bad
>part of my message...

Not only. Your answer was great, but I had to tell a bit on this part -
and assure others to fear not to give their opinions on things that as
they suppose went wrong.

>What you skipped was the wanted-help stuff !

Sure it was.

>Have a nice week end,

Thanks! Have good time too.

Sthu.