Re: [Agnula-Developers] Re: Debian and DeMuDi

    > The choice  of having the FSFE  as  a partner  inside the AGNULA
    > consortium  (I recall that DeMuDi  is an AGNULA sub-project) was
    > take  with explicit intention of being  very neat and picky with
    > respect to licencing issues.  Every package included in the main
    > section  of  DeMuDi has  been  carefully  analysed [0],  and  is
    > guaranteed to be fully compliant with Debian guidelines.

That's not correct.  All packages  are guaranteed to be compliant with
FSF guidelines, which are not necessarily  the same as Debian.  A part
of the integration work will probably be making sure the difference is
not relevant as far as our packages are concerned.

bye,

andrea