Re: Adapting Debian to Music Making

It looks promising... I contacted the ardour debian maintainer
and ardour has just made it into sid, ardour seems to be currently
very actively developed and maintained right now, but this app's
screenshots looked very promising too.

Regards

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I