Re: Debian Android App

[I'm subscribed]

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

> Are you worried about the freeness?

No, I expect the parts of the Android SDK that would be needed are
DFSG-free, especially since the Replicant project was able to build
their own SDK. The SDK as a whole is prebuilt and binary so couldn't
be packaged as-is anyway.

> The point of the app was to make an app for developers to help
> with the act of Debian development (such as getting phone alerts when X
> happens or Y happens)

Right. My question was completely unrelated to the app, sorry about
mixing threads.

--
bye,
pabs