Re: ITP: libsamsung-ipc -- library to communicate with modems present in Samsung smartphones

Control: retitle -1 RFP: libsamsung-ipc -- library to communicate with modems present in Samsung smartphones

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 09:50 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> * Package name    : libsamsung-ipc
>   Description     : library to communicate with modems present in Samsung smartphones

Unfortunately I lost the Samsung Galaxy S I was going to use to test
this with FSO and oFono so I won't be able to package libsamsung-ipc any
more. I would still like to see it in Debian and I hope that someone
else who has a Samsung based phone (two CCed) will package it. I
continue to will work with upstream (CCed) to resolve the issues that I
identified when I was packaging the code.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise