Re: Debian Android App

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Pavlos wrote:

> Sorry for spamming again but i renamed the package of the app to
> net.debian.debiandroid after someones request since debian.com doesn't
> exist and isn't right  (i had it there since the beginning of the
> project and forgot it) so I refactored everything properly just now.

debian.com does exist, it redirects to www.debian.org/

http://debiandroid.debian.net/ does not exist. Would you like me to
create it? If so, where should I point it at? You could use it as a
homepage for the app and add a simple web page pointing at the git
repository and the two pages for downloading/installing the app.

I would suggest making the collab-maint git repository the primary
development location of the app (so other Debian folks can contribute
easily) and make github either a mirror or drop it entirely.

Is there any way to build Android apps on Debian using only software
available in Debian?

--
bye,
pabs