Re: Fw: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

Hi,

Your understand is seems right.

And I mis-understand.
If cdn.debian.net returns CNAME entry for ftp.br.debian.org, anybody
can not get right content.

As you pointed out, I hope Carlos to modify httpd.conf to achieve following,
 curl -H "Host: cdn.debian.net"
http://200.17.202.1/debian/project/trace/ftp-master.debian.org

When Carlos modify it, I modify cdn.debian.net's health checking codes
to add "Host: cdn.debian.net".

Carlos:
I would like you to modify ftp.br.debian.org's ServerAlias in httpd.conf.

--
ARAKI Yasuhiro