Re: Fw: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

Carlos and debian-mirrors,

> I suggest cdn uses the addresses given by the mirror administrators,
> at least for those in the official mirror list. It's probably the
> safest method.

Right.
However, it requires collaboration with each mirror administrators.
Current cdn.debian.net uses debian mirrors without collaboration.

If "ftp.br.debian.org" apache server uses mod_rewrite to process
"http://200.17.202.1/debian"; -> "http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/";,
current cdn.debian.net can use it.

Does Carlos (or anyone) know the person for administrate ftp.br.debian.org?

Regards,

ARAKI