Re: Fw: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

Carlos,
Thank you for nice suggestion for cdn.debian.net.

> use only the IP to probe mirrors by http, so it
> doesn't work with name-based virtual hosts.

Right.
I felt it is not important thing for me at starting cdn.debian.net.
Because I has not know mirror servers run by IP based virtual host.

If you know, please tell me "important name-based virtual hosts debian mirrors".
I would like to use these information to debug and improve cdn.debian.net.

Regards,