Re: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010, Joey Hess wrote:

I think the first day I was here cdn.d.n was still using an external
mirror from Columbia, and then that just automatically improved. Now
I get 1100kB/s from ethernet.

It's all just worked throughout, which is a nice little thing to not
need to think about tweaking when attending DebConf. Also nice that
this improved mirror config will be left behind for future Debian users
at Columbia.

Can we get all of the IP ranges for Columbia's campus adding to the CDN system?

--
Matt