Re: [Debconf-discuss] cdn.debian.net (Re: Columbia Debian mirror

Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  How's your feeling about cdn.debian.net, nice? bad?
>  Please give back your feeling/idea to Yasuhiro Araki <ar@debian.org> , he really
>  wants *your* voice (to keep "motivation", "communication" is important, right? :-)

I think the first day I was here cdn.d.n was still using an external
mirror from Columbia, and then that just automatically improved. Now
I get 1100kB/s from ethernet.

It's all just worked throughout, which is a nice little thing to not
need to think about tweaking when attending DebConf. Also nice that
this improved mirror config will be left behind for future Debian users
at Columbia.

--
see shy jo