Re: mirror.debian.net maintenance

Peter Palfrader wrote:
> I played with pdns when we set up OFTC's geodns stuff.  I'm not keen on
> having anything to do with it again any time soon.

You mean that on the security front, the performance front, the
management front or something else entirely?
Keeping in mind that PDNS is just a relatively "thin" frontend for the
script, when using the pipe backend, so if your problem are any of the
other PDNS backends then it shouldn't be a problem at all! :)

Do you have another suggestion for integrating bind (or any other
preferred DNS server) with a script backend or with libgeoip directly?
Since your part of the DSA your "blessing" for this geoip structure
would be really appreciated!

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes