Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

]] David Kuehling

> > And here you are: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=22206048695
>
> > Price is CNY 3999 right now, seems to be much cheaper than before (I
> > remember it was about CNY6999).
>
> I recently ordered the Xinghuo 3A 6100 directly from lemote.com, by
> emailing the sales people (can give you the email address I used in
> private mail).  Payment was in advance via international bank transfer,
> $600 plus shipment and german import tax/customs.  Machine was delivered
> via TNT within a few days.
>
> It looks pretty solidly build.  Metal enclosure, pretty standard
> mini-ITX/ATX equipment AFAICS.  Large enough to hold at least one 3.5"
> harddisk (a 2.5" drive is preinstalled, two SATA sockets provided on
> board).  Has another case fan mounted above the hard-drive, so shouldn't
> easyly overheat.

Does it have IPMI, LOM/DRAC/ILO/some sort of remote management or is all
that serial console + networked power switch?  I suspect Debian would be
more interested in the 3A 2001 server, any idea about cost for that?
(And same question for remote management.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen