Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013, Hector Oron wrote:
Hello,

2013/12/2 Graham Whaley <graham.whaley@gmail.com>:

>  If this works out, my intention is to purchase three 3A motherboards to
> donate for mipsel use (2x buildd, 1x porter I'd expect?). Then *maybe* we
> could move one of the BCM91250 Swarm boards over from mipsel to mips(be)
> whilst I work on some other BE options?

What do you think of Lemote Spark 3A 6100 machines? As those as
suitable as the motherboards you propose?

As mentioned previously, we have a board donated by Lemote, which I believe is a very early version of the board that have been used for their internal testing. From the experience I get from that board, stability is good (no hang or crash so far) and performance do not differ from the one produced by Loongson, and it's even better because Lemote people are much easier to be reached for support than Loongson (they are really helpful when we were dealing with some PMON upgrading issues).

Thanks,
Aron