Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 08:22:50AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> ]] Aurelien Jarno
>
> > Also note that the latest batches of the Loongson-2F CPUs have the bug
> > fixed.
>
> That doesn't help us when the MIPS porters seem to be unable to get us
> any reasonable machine with the bug fixed, even after repeated
> proddings.

Which bug? Loongson 2F have this NOP bug, while Loongson 2E doesn't have
it. Unfortunately for DSA, we don't have kernel support in the Debian
package for the 2E version, but it is something we are planning to work
on.

> IIRC, aba has been poking at this on and off for about six
> months, but that doesn't help us until we actually have machines racked
> and set up as porter boxes/buildds.

He has been successful in getting new faster machines, but unfortunately
the kernel support is still lacking. So we are looking for other
alternatives.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73