Re: Debian on Fuloong

2010/2/15 Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>:
> So, any chance that we could get 2f-boards without the bug? And/Or the
> cpu errata in english?

I think the ones I'm ordering that will get to the US late this /
early next month (and any others people have gotten in the last few
months) should be recent enough to not have the bug, although no one
has been able to share a definitive way to test for this with me yet
for a specific computer.

I've bugged Lemote people for the errata again, but pretty much
everyone in China is on holiday until Feb 22nd.

--
Daniel JB Clark | Free Software Activist | http://pobox.com/~dclark