Re: Debian on Fuloong

* Daniel Clark (dclark@pobox.com) [100216 23:07]:
> 2010/2/15 Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>:
> > So, any chance that we could get 2f-boards without the bug? And/Or the
> > cpu errata in english?
>
> I think the ones I'm ordering that will get to the US late this /
> early next month (and any others people have gotten in the last few
> months) should be recent enough to not have the bug, although no one
> has been able to share a definitive way to test for this with me yet
> for a specific computer.

If you can (with standard debian unstable) build ~150 packages in
pbuilder (or sbuild with lvm), including gcc, openoffice.org,
bintuils, etc, then it's ok for me. :)

(The other question, if someone can confirm that the 2f-boards have a
working serial console including bios, plus optimal autostart after
pluging power in, that would be great as well.)

Cheers,
Andi