Re: Lemote YeeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

FWIW I purchased my unit from tekmote paid via paypal. They immediately
informed me there would be a one week delay on the particular model
I chose, I said ok and I received it exactly after the expected delay
(in France from Netherlands).

Sincerely,

Laurent