Re: Lemote YeeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

Tekmote ( http://www.tekmote.nl/ ) will ship to the US. They told me €38 for shipping to Washington, DC, FWIW. I haven't purchased from them, tho - I'm waiting on the Fuloong mini.

C,B

Chris Thomas wrote:
On a related note, does anyone know where I can buy a Lemote YeeLoong
in the United States?

-Chris

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Rtp Arnaud Patard