Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

Bonjour Laurent,

The Fuloong mini, which uses the same processor as the Yeeloong laptop, uses  a
debian distro, to be downloaded from:

The sources.list has following content:
deb http://www.anheng.com.cn/debian lenny main non-free contrib
deb-src http://www.anheng.com.cn/debian lenny main non-free contrib
deb http://www.anheng.com.cn/debian-security lenny/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://www.anheng.com.cn/debian-security lenny/updates main contrib
non-free

For your information, the GNewSenseToMIPS projetct is gathering information on
the platfors using the godson CPU from Lemote Tech.
You may find useful information here:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS

Feel free to correc/complete the information provided!

Bien cordialement

Samy