Re: Users, please install popularity-contest

Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

Something that came out during the Vancouver discussions was, that the users
should be counted, not the machines (as far as I understood it). Therefore I've created http://www.buildd.net/cgi/archvote.phtml (mainly for
the purpose to count the numbers for m68k, where the problem is similar to
mips(el)), but that page can be used for other ports as well. I already submitted the first list of m68k users to Andreas Barth, who
included the number on http://release.debian.org/etch_arch_qualify.html, so
I guess that page is good enough for the Release Team. Feel free to use it.

Thank you to Ingo and of course the team.

We are currently using several MIPS based systems, so we registered on the page that you created one time, and have installed popularity-contest on each system.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services