Re: Cobalt Raq2 Network Issues

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:32:29 +0200, Thiemo Seufer <ths@networkno.de> wrote:

>> Tested and worked fine. Thanks so much guys. Hopefully that patch will
>> get rolled into an update for the live Debian mips kernel ?
>
>I hope so. Thanks to all for testing.

hi
any news here? I really would prefer plug-n-play debian-setups von raq2-boxes
versus manual patching :)

and if anyone would have a 2.6-kernel-package to compile - I'd be happy to give
it a try too.

and finally - I still have to admit that I haven't yet figured out how to get
(for me) essential modules into the default-kernel-package (like raid-1
compiled-in), any hints very welcome.

regards
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         http://kapper.net
software-development and             loeblichgasse   6
security-consulting                  1090 vienna,  .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk@kapper.net
Harry Block ("Deconstructing Harry", Woody Allen 1997):
"I think you're the opposite of a paranoid.
 I think you go around with the insane delusion that people like you."