Re: Cobalt Raq2 Network Issues
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Cobalt Raq2 Network Issues
- From: Harald Kapper <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:53:26 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20050802104707.GB29782@hattusa.textio>
- References: <42EEE932.email@example.com> <20050802104707.GB29782@hattusa.textio>
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:47:07 +0200, Thiemo Seufer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>A description how to build a 2.4.27 debian kernel with both network
>problems hopefully fixed is available from
>I got so far no response about it and can't test it myself because I
>have no cobalt hardware.
1.5 days later - compiles are finished :)
(actually the build process built all archs, but what do I know)
all the different pkgs for 10.040815-2_mipsel can be found here:
the debian specific .deb is directly to be found here:
after installing - it seems to work and we'll upgrade our boxes here soon.
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328 http://kapper.net
software-development and loeblichgasse 6
security-consulting 1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, email@example.com
The following Statement is False.
The previous Statement is True.
- Welcome to my World -