Re: no init found (IP27)

David Komanek wrote:

> Thank you very much. Since the only reason I will continue with sgi
> hardware are the disks, is there a way to convert sgi's disk connector to
> a normal scsi one plus power suply ?

Well, those "unnormal" disks are standard SCA disks which are found in
many servers (they are e.g. truly hotpluggable). There are probably
adapters for SCA -> LVD+Power.

> It is probably question for quite
> different list, but if it is not possible, it will be thrown from the very
> high rock in my case :-)

Better give it to a hacker interested in SGI hardware nearby. :-)
Or wait a bit until the support in Debian is in place, the SCSI driver
was the last major blocker.

Thiemo