Re: no init found (IP27)

Thank you very much. Since the only reason I will continue with sgi hardware are the disks, is there a way to convert sgi's disk connector to a normal scsi one plus power suply ? It is probably question for quite different list, but if it is not possible, it will be thrown from the very high rock in my case :-)

Thanks again,

  David