Re: no init found (IP27)

The one of mine is o200, which has wider connectors than ultra scsi an narrower than old versions of scsi. There is no power supplz connector on the disks, so it seems to me data and power are coupled to one single connector. Am now leavin, will see on thursday if there issomebody who has the same and solved it :-)

David