O2's, Indys and Indy-Monitors to donate

Hi!

My employer is throwing out five O2's (R5K), three Indys (R4400) and
four 17" monitors with that Indy-plug (what's it called, W13???).  I
also got three monitor cables VGA-W13 and one W13-W13.  There are two
other Indys with totally unknown specs also available.  I gonna find
out the details and post them here later.  I'll keep some of that
stuff for myself (I don't know exactly what).

There are two things I wan't to know quickly:

1) Is there anyone interested in the monitors?  I'll move all that
   stuff to my home on saturday or sunday, and I'm not gonna move
   those monitors nobody is interested in.  They will go to the trash.
   I live in Heidelberg, Germany, not too far from Karlsruhe, so it's
   probably possible to move that stuff to LinuxTag.

2) Ladislav Michl: Thimo Neubauer want's to set up one of the Indy's
   as a buildd for Debian (200MHz/256MB RAM).  It currently has a 4GB
   harddisk.  Do you mind if I swap that with the 9G hd of the
   Challenge S I promised to you?  The 9GB will probably of much more
   use in a buildd than in a machine used for kernel testing.

Jö.

--
A programmer is a device to turn coffee and pizza into bugs.