Re: O2's, Indys and Indy-Monitors to donate

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 08:04:16PM +0200, Jö Fahlke wrote:

> My employer is throwing out five O2's (R5K), three Indys (R4400) and
> four 17" monitors with that Indy-plug (what's it called, W13???).  I

13W3

> also got three monitor cables VGA-W13 and one W13-W13.  There are two

I am very interested in the VGA->13W3 cables.

> other Indys with totally unknown specs also available.  I gonna find
> out the details and post them here later.  I'll keep some of that
> stuff for myself (I don't know exactly what).

I would pick up the machines on the way to LinuxTag and take care of the
distribution afterwards (at LinuxTag and Oldenburg Linux Developers
Meeting). Ladis, will you be in Oldenburg again this year?

> 1) Is there anyone interested in the monitors?  I'll move all that
>    stuff to my home on saturday or sunday, and I'm not gonna move
>    those monitors nobody is interested in.  They will go to the trash.
>    I live in Heidelberg, Germany, not too far from Karlsruhe, so it's
>    probably possible to move that stuff to LinuxTag.

Unfortunately I don't have space for monitors. If somebody at
Linuxtag would like to have one and I can fit that into my car, I can
bring one to Linuxtag, though.

Regards,
Karsten
--