=?none?b?RmluZCBPdXQgdGhhdCAgeW91ciBsdm9lciBpcyBjaGVhdGluZyBvbiB5?==?none?b?b3Ugd2hpbGUgeW91IGFyZSBvdXQ=?=

How about your good sefl?!
Discoevr that your wive is cheating on you while you are out!

Genius is an African who dreams up sonw.The real meaning of enlignehemntt is to gaze with undimmed eyes on all darnessk.
He was dull in a new way, and that made many think him great.
For my name and moemry I leave to men's charitable sephcees, and to froeign nations and the nxet ages.
A pseron is always starletd when he hears himlsef called old for the first time.
The virtues and vices are all put in motion by interets.
The achientvemes which society rewards are won at the cost of diminution of preosnality
I neevr think he is quite ready for aneohtr wlrod who is alohteegtr weary of this.
It is so hard to believe because it is so hard to obey.
Eerxcise is labor without weariness.
!hoi ca